Ongoing coverage of O’Reilly Strata Conference now takes us to New York City for three days in the Javits Center.
Logistics for the show photography –
- One photographer, multiple cameras, multiple lenses.
- Double Headed strobe (see if you can find it) and the now famous Chinese Lantern Lollipop for localized lighting.
- Multiple uploads to the O’Reilly Flickr account per day.
- Total RAW images shot – 8221.
- Total delivered JPG images – 2422
Just for fun, this portfolio was prepped using mid-tone contrast, aka, HDR effects, just to be unique. Take a look, let us
know what you think!